Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi!

Wow! A post at this hour.. you guys must be special :)
I have to tell you about an improvement we made on the chicken and snow pea casserole. Firstly, we used beef (because we ran out of chicken). I think this added a lot of flavour to the dish. Better than the chicken! Also, we added some extra gravy to the mix. Gravy makes things better right? NO exceptions!
Anway guys, the weekend has snuck up on us yet again! More snow pea sales for me and the kids this weekend. My wife is making a trip into town this weekend regarding her business. Never once did I think I would be the one looking after the kids while my wife made the business trips. Yet I couldn't be happier with my life!
Hope you all have a smashing weekend! I'll let you know how the sales go, maybe I'll even see some of u pop by ;)
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment